Modular Intent-Centric Access Layer
Simplifying Multi-Chain Web3 Access
Intents are signed messages that enable users to express what they want to achieve on-chain, while third-party actors, known as solvers, handle the technical details to make it happen.
Intent In DeFi & dApps
DeFi over Intent SDK offers a tremendous improvement on existing user experience. Coupled with Account Abstraction and Intent SDK, any dApp can offer and win transactions as solvers.
LLM Interpret Intent
• LLM UI: an intuitive chat interface that seamlessly receives user intent, whether it’s in the form of text or voice.
• Large Language Models (LLM) decode user intent and transmit it to the Intent Searcher.
• Receive the user’s intent from LLM Interpret.
• Work with the Solver network to uncover the best offers and paths.
• After identifying the optimal transaction path, it seeks user permission through the LLM UI to proceed.
• Receive the request from the Searcher.
• Partner with multi-chain bridges, aggregators, and dApps to identify the most efficient and competitive strategies.
• These strategies are presented to the Searcher, who selects the best path among the Solvers.
• Once user permission granted, the Solver executes the transactions, offering bundled and gas-efficient solutions.
• Users are promptly informed through the LLM UI that their intent has been successfully fulfilled.